There are many benefits to being a woman, almost too many to mention in one blog post. A distinct disadvantage is our little monthly visitor. Now, this is not a topic I thought I would end up writing about here on Craftbotic, but it turns out that this week has been made infinitely worse by the delightful 'symptoms' of 'lady time'. Too much information? Um, sorry!
I am fully fed up with:
1. Being in my thirties and spottier than I was as a teenager;
2. That I am carrying enough water to qualify as a dromedary;
3. That I am angry at the world for no rational reason;
4. Having a four day headache;
5. That I can't wear my favourite dress tomorrow without looking, ironically, pregnant. (See point 2)
What is blowing your gasket this week? I'm linking up with Anja at Cocalores and thoroughly enjoying a midweek moan.
If you want a more cheery post, then don't forget to scroll down and find out about how we can help you keep your New Year's Resolutions and my entry into the first Craft Challenge of 2013.