It's almost like this rant has been building since last week. Ironically, I'm writing this on Tuesday because my Wednesday is packed full of teaching and marking that my evening has already disappeared. My week hasn't been spectacularly bad; Blog Angels has taken a massive leap forward with more people than ever before involved. I caught up with some friends, ran some errands AND made some progress towards the craft fair. So what is there to moan about?
1. Bulk sewing seemed like a good idea when I had it. Sewing 40 pencil cases is long, slow and finicky.
2. My sewing machine needle keeps unthreading making the process even slower.
3. I have nearly run out of thread, further stalling process.
4. I am irritated with myself for being so frustrated with this project. I have given myself a good talking to....I know that thousands of cancer sufferers would rather sew these than be sick. I should be more grateful that I have this opportunity.
5. I want to involve more people in Book Club. I have no idea how. Perhaps you guys have some brain waves?
So what's yanking your chain this week or sending steam out of your ears?