I was really excited to be part of Melissa's GFC Blog Hop as a co-host (The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife). It was amazing connecting with so many fantabulous new bloggers who signed up to follow me. So thank you first of all - to ANYONE who has clicked the 'follow' along button in the last 5 months.
So now what?
I'm serious! What comes next? Clicking the 'follow' button is one thing...I want to do more - I want to get to know you, build a relationship. Nothing heavy at first, maybe just see how it goes....my this is awkward....(cough)...
So, what is Craftbotic? Who am I?
(For any of you guys who read my blog this is the bit you already know, so you can skip a bit!)
Here are 5 things you should probably know about me:
- I love tea, reading, being creative, flamingos, teaching, and laughing (in no particular order, although if I could do them concurrently I might explode from the excitement).
- I'm a chatterbox. I love, love, LOVE to talk to people. I always reply to messages on my blog and they definitely prompt me to go and visit what you're up to as well.
- I'm pretty random and so is my blog.
- I teach English in a senior school. I think it's a fabulously creative job.
- I want to have my wedding reception in a castle. (I am not engaged...I just like to add in things like that to freak out my boyfriend who is an avid reader of Craftbotic).
And Craftbotic, what can you read here? Why should you become more than a number on my sidebar?
Well, you can expect:
1. Craft (um obviously)
This is most popular craft post so far:
3. Travel posts
4. Book Club & Blog Angels
Book Club & Blog Angels are my joint project with Katlyn from the Dreamy Meadow.
I love reading. Every Tuesday you can come and link up your thoughts on our group's book (We're just about to start 'Fallen' by Lauren Kate). The books are voted for by you guys and it's really fun reading other people's opinions on the novels as we go along.
Every two months we host Blog Angels: this project is all about helping others in the blog community and making new friends. You sign up on the 15th month before the next session (so the 15th September for October) and fill in a form. For a month you an Angel to another blogger. You look out for them without them knowing, while making a new blogging buddy. Cool huh?!
When it came to 'defining' my blog, I couldn't. I just want to write about what I am passionate about. I am so passionate about a lot of things that I don't even know where to start when trying to box myself in.
One thing I am definitely passionate about, is really connecting with other blog guys & gals out there across the globe. I hope that if you're a regular reader checking out this post that you know how much I really love that you come by to visit, comment, tweet me a little message. I love reading your blogs even more.
So what I would love to come next is for you to be one of those people I already have the pleasure of calling friends.
A great way to do this is via Twitter. I read so many posts from Tweet Outs put on there. So add me, if you haven't already (I follow back) and let's get to know each other.